Sunday, November 16, 2008

One More Week!


Little Girl Swedyn is still warm and comfy in my belly, she does not want to come out. I have one more week, 7 days! I am waiting patiently for her to come. I wish she was here already, but I know she will come when she is ready. Scott and I went to the forest yesterday, which equals bumpy road and hiking with the dogs no progress though. I dont want to "make" her come. I want her to be healthy and ready to come when she wants. The next post will hopefully be beautiful pictures of our girl.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Angela* said...

take red rasberry leaf capsules. You can get them at Sunshine herbs in Show Low or at Amelias Garden. Hopefully with those you'll go into labor the day after you take some :) Good Luck!!

Bekah: said...

Hooray! I am so excited for her. My birthday is on the 21st. Maybe you will have her then, and since her middle name is the same as mine I can always think she was named after me ;) teehee.

No but really I am oh so excited for you. I know it is so hard but try and take it super easy this week. Relax, go on a date with Scott every night!

I can't wait to meet her at Christmas!

MARLA said...

OK I LOVE THE PIC OF YOUR BELLY.. SHE IS GOING TO COME WHEN SHE IS READY ........SOON!!!!

This is Us said...

Cute belly picture! Can't wait to see pictures of her!

Elliot and Cami said...

Such a cute belly pic! Ya don't rush her..you will have to deal with so much less now that she has taken her sweet time to come. They seem to adjust to life outside the womb so much better when they are full-term. Little Coey has stomach issues. Good luck with it all! And yes, Bekah has good advice to go on a date with Scott every night. You will miss that most (besides sleep)!

cArPenTeRs - SteVeN AnD TiFfAnY said...

Thats so exciting! Good luck with everything.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything. She will be here before you know it!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable belly! So so excited for you... and have I told you that I LOVE that name you picked out?!? Can't wait to see pictures!