Wednesday, March 25, 2009

next comes a baby in a baby carriage

My sister Cordae was married this past weekend to Mr. Preston Stradling. It was such a wonderful day, I loved being able to see my sister sealed to Preston for eternity, they are the cutest dang couple, seriously they are made for each other. She was so beautiful, and her receptions were wonderful. We are so happy Preston is in our family, he is a wonderful uncle to Swedyn, he loves her, and he comes from such a nice family, it was fun getting to know them. Now I just have to figure out a way to have his grandma Kathy made another grandma in our family.
* Kate I stole this from your blog, something this cute is worth stealing.

Picture taken by her photographer, Freind, Cousin- KATE LINES

This picture deserves an award.


3 comments:

Kathy said...

I will be your "Grandma Kathy" too...anytime! I just fell in love with your cute family and want to be adopted, ok??

jackie said...

i love that pictuer too... and i love all the baby pictures!! she is really is all red white and blue :)

Lindsay C. Vowell said...

I am a Vowell to and I wonder if we are related somewhere down the line. Where did your family originate from?